St Louis Chimney Repair and Replacement:
Missing bricks, missing or damaged chimney flue liners, crumbling mortar, and damaged chimney caps are more than just an eyesore; if neglected, they can become costly and dangerous to you and your family. When your chimney is not properly maintained or repaired, rain, snow, and even animals gain entry and can cost thousands of dollars in damage to your St Louis home.
We have experienced, properly trained masonry experts, necessary lifts, scaffolding, and equipment to tackle any job—large or small. Don’t neglect this important structure of your St Louis home or business, or cut corners and use a cheap, inexperienced, uninsured contractor.
Here Are the Benefits of A Properly Designed, Built and Maintained Chimney and Chimney Cap:
- Increases curb appeal
- Increases the value of your home
- Reduces potential fire hazards and ventilation problems
- Keeps out the elements—water, snow, and storm runoff
- Keeps out animals—squirrels, birds, and other pests
- Increases draft of the chimney