St Louis Chimney Repair and Replacement:
Missing bricks, crumbling mortar, and damaged chimney caps are more than just an eyesore, if neglected, they can become costly and dangerous to you and your family. When your chimney is not properly maintained or repaired, rain, snow, and even animals, gain entry and can cost thousands of dollars in damage to your St Louis home.
We have the experienced, properly trained masonry experts, necessary lifts, scaffolding and equipment to tackle any job—large or small. Don’t neglect this important structure of your St Louis home or business, or cut corners and use a cheap, inexperienced, uninsured contractor.
Here Are the Benefits of A Properly Designed, Built and Maintained Chimney and Chimney Cap:
- Increases curb appeal
- Increases the value of your home
- Reduces potential fire hazards and ventilation problems
- Keeps out the elements—water, snow and storm runoff
- Keeps out animals—squirrels, birds and other pests
- Increases draft of chimney