We know these are tough times. We know that our St. Louis neighbors, friends, family, and customers are concerned about the COVID-19 virus, and for a good reason. We are monitoring the news, and like you, we’re hoping this pandemic passes, and we can all get back to normal.
At Massey Tuckpointing & Masonry, a woman-owned, veteran-operated, local, family-owned business, we’re feeling the impact too. We wanted to take this opportunity and address some of your concerns.
In an effort to maintain safety and prevent contact or spread of the COVAID-19 virus, Massey Tuckpointing wants to make you aware of several of our new safety measures:
· We are still able to work on exterior projects and eliminate any potential contact with you and your family.
· We can send you estimates, updates, and invoices via email, text, or the mail, so there’s no need to handle paper or have contact with our workers.
· Our employees all wear respirators, and that protects them and you.
· We can send you a FREE estimate without any need for physical contact.
· You can make all payments via phone or by sending us payment.
We understand that this is a challenging time for many of you, both with family and business. As small business owners ourselves, in addition to being parents and spouses, we understand, and we are in this together with you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Stay healthy and positive.
Remember this saying: “Tough times never last, but tough people do.”—Robert H. Schuller
Thank you for your support, and stay safe.
Massey Tuckpointing and Masonry: Building St. Louis Brick-By-Brick