Saving Energy, Increasing Comfort, and Keeping the Outdoors Outside:
In these lean times, every business and homeowner wants to save money on utility bills and extend and improve their building or home’s life span, integrity, and energy efficiency. One great way to save energy and improve the comfort and integrity of your structure is to have professional caulking applied throughout your structure.
Massey Tuckpointing and Masonry, the same folks you already trust for your tuckpointing, masonry, chimney repairs , and cleaning needs, are the same pros to call when seeking professional caulking and weatherproofing services.
Types of Caulking Provided by Massey Tuckpointing and Masonry:
- Latex (3-10 year life) Caulk-typically used outdoors.
- Butyl Rubber (3-10 year life). Used for high moisture areas
- Acrylic Latex (10 years). Great around doors and windows.
- Silicon-Latex Blend (20+ years). Excellent elasticity. Excellent weathering.
- Silicone (20-50 years). Good all-around—moisture resistant, applies to many surfaces
- Urethane (20-50 years life). Excellent elasticity, adherence, and moisture resistance
- Elastomeric Copolymers-(50+). It can be applied below freezing. Works on many surfaces.
In St. Louis City and St. Louis County, the cost to professionally caulk a large window is between $125.00 and $200.00 per window. We offer free bids and can give you an accurate bid after inspecting and measuring your structure’s, door’s, or window’s dimensions. Proper caulking helps prevent drafts, leaks and helps you save on heating and cooling costs for years to come.
Massey Tuckpointing & Masonry, your trusted caulking, pointing, reporting, and chimney repair professionals, only use the correct caulking solutions to professionally and thoroughly seal, waterproof, repair, and weatherproof your Saint Louis home or commercial structure.
Call us at (314) 200-9488 to schedule your free estimate and caulking project bid.